Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The LIPS School of Business is embedded within the resources of one of the world’s most eminent business school associated with European International University, Paris, France. LIPS School of Business with its innovative curriculum aims at a liberal education that fosters rigorous habits of mind and empowers students to pursue their lifelong goals. LSB offers 17 specializations wrapping all possible business verticals. The aspiring students are trained to be a perfect blend of current industry knowledge and skills of modern management.
Our MBA allows you to build your expertise by ensuring that the craftsmanship you have developed through experience is backed up with the full range of analysis tools available. It provides you with a framework within which your practical experience can be fitted and allows you to see how experience built up in one setting can be applied across a variety of business settings and international contexts.
The curriculum includes research-based assignments and also provides an opportunity for self-learning – which supports the students in lifelong learning. External input from corporate executives is an integral part of the pedagogy, thus preparing the students for careers in the industry.
The specialty of the School is the development of grounded individuals, with ethical sensitivity and a sense of social responsibility.
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Strategy
- MBA in Leadership
- MBA in Human Factor
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
- MBA in Retail Management
- MBA in General Management
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Aviation Management
- MBA in Innovation Management
- MBA in Hospitality Management
- MBA in Operations Management
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Marketing & Sales Management
- MBA in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- MBA in Information Technology & Systems Management