Prevention of Sexual Harassment (PoSH)
Course Details :-
Course Duration :- 4 Days
Course Content :-
- The term sexual harassment, what constitutes to sexual harassment and what does not.
- Who are complainant, respondent and what are their rights?
- What do workplace, employee and employer mean in the context of POSH Act?
- IC, its responsibilities and the name and details of IC members of their organization.
- Means of filing a complaint
- The punishments for sexual harassment
- The consequences of filing a false complaint with malicious intent
- The consequences of retaliation
- Responsibilities of a someone who has witnessed harassment
- The responsibilities of an employee in preventing sexual harassment in the organization.
Who will Benifit :- Corporates / Educational Institutions / Industries / NGOs
Course Fee & IC Formulation Package Contact
Mode of Program:- Online + IC Formulation + Corporate Visit